Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
Representing our agent business in the assigned region.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be Like
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a positive, professional relationship with all Merchant principals and outlet assistants in their region.
- Responsible for communicating important company updates to the merchants in their region and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Responsible for raising issues and communicating insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Flutterwave business in their region.
Achievement of commercial targets set for the region
- Take ownership for achieving the commercial targets set for their regions. These include targets for active merchant count, transaction count, and value.
- Merchant recruitment and on-boarding
- Responsible for the recruitment of viable merchants within the region to support the specific use cases defined by the company.
- Guide prospective merchants in completing the merchant registration process.
- Responsible for helping new merchants to set up their Moneywave Lite accounts in readiness for processing customer transactions.
- Responsible for the training of merchants on all aspects of using the Moneywave Lite platform.
- Responsible for assessing the activities and performance of merchants in their zone and making recommendations to the Flutterwave Head Office.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Good understanding of business expansion
- Very sound business acumen – financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and people management skills; the ability to manage teams effectively.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Diplomacy, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with the highest levels of Management
- High ethical standards and integrity